Who we are
Millions of people dream of playing a musical instrument. We develop outstanding products that help people achieve their dream. Our first product is flowkey—a revolutionary app for learning to play the piano. flowkey was launched in 2015 and quickly became a global success with millions of users.
Why join us
flowkey is among a small number of startups that quickly became profitable. One important reason for this success is our team culture. We trust each other. We listen to each other. We strive to do outstanding work that has a positive impact on the world. You will work together with a team of people who value and respect your personal opinion and your individual freedom.
Your role and responsibilities
As a Freelance Production Manager, you will support our team in realizing creative ideas. You will be responsible for planning and producing video content together with our Creative Team.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing all aspects of the production including personnel, equipment, scheduling for onsite and remote productions, and documentation
- Helping us find and cast the best talent
- Supporting us on-set as a line producer and helping us keep everything running smoothly from an operational standpoint
- Coordinating team meetings, including internal kick-offs, wrap-ups, and feedback meetings throughout the production process
- Being involved in the concepting phase for new ads and educational content, offering feedback and technical solutions
- Keeping an overview over our production pipeline and helping to create the best possible workflows
- Coordinating the localization of English content to markets around the world
- You have practical knowledge on how to produce video, audio, and photo content – from idea to delivery
- You are passionate about all things video, visual trends, and have a deep understanding of what entertains and engages people
- You have high project-management and organizational skills
- You are a positive, pragmatic, and solution-oriented person
- You have the passion and ability to empathize with people
- You speak fluent English, German is a plus
How to apply
Please click on “Apply to Position” to send us your cover letter and CV through the application form. We look forward to meeting you!