Who we are
Most people dream of being able to play a musical instrument. We develop outstanding products that enable anyone to achieve this dream. Our first product is flowkey: a revolutionary app for learning to play the piano. After our launch in 2015, flowkey quickly became one of the global leaders in its category, with more than 5 million users from over 100 countries. We are also one of the exceptions in the startup world, as we have been profitable from the beginning. This enabled us to go our own way and create a great culture.
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Flexible work location: You decide where you want to work: in our beautiful office, from home, or anywhere else in the world.
- Free time management: We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed appointments every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Shared success: We distribute part of the company's annual profits among the whole team. This way everyone takes part in our financial success.
- Support for your growth: We actively support you in your professional and personal development. If you want to learn a new language or go to a conference, we'll cover the costs – up to €2,500 per year.
Your role and responsibilities
As our Content Marketing Manager, your mission is to establish flowkey as the global thought-leader and authority for piano players by creating the most relevant and valuable content for them. Together with our Marketing and Creative teams you will develop and implement a content roadmap for SEO articles, online magazine articles, and audiovisual content. You will push the distribution of our content across organic and paid channels, analyze its performance and improve our existing content based on your analysis.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop a content roadmap for SEO and the flowkey magazine with valuable and relevant content for piano players
- Create concepts and briefs for articles, video and audio content
- Continually improve our App Store and Play Store appearance and visibility through testing new app descriptions, videos and screenshots
- Manage content creation together with our copywriters, videographers and designers
- Publish articles on our website and analyze the performance
- Push the distribution of our content across relevant marketing channels, including paid content
- Continually improve our existing content based on your performance analysis
- Manage the creation and distribution of other valuable and relevant content for our target audience, e.g. videos, infographics, ebooks
- Develop and own a holistic content creation and distribution strategy across all relevant channels
- At least two years of experience with the creation and distribution of online content that achieved meaningful business results
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proactive attitude and drive
- Good communication & strong project management skills
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Native English and / or German speaker
- Piano playing experience
How to apply
Please click on “Apply to Position” to send us your cover letter and CV through the application form. We look forward to meeting you!