Who we are
Most people dream of being able to play a musical instrument. We develop outstanding products that enable anyone to achieve this dream. Our first product is flowkey: a revolutionary app for learning to play the piano. After our launch in 2015, flowkey quickly became one of the global leaders in its category, with more than 5 million users from over 100 countries. We are also one of the exceptions in the startup world, as we have been profitable from the beginning. This enabled us to go our own way and create a great culture.
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Flexible work location: You decide where you want to work: in our beautiful office, from home, or anywhere else in the world.
- Free time management: We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed appointments every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Shared success: We distribute part of the company's annual profits among the whole team. This way everyone takes part in our financial success.
- Support for your growth: We actively support you in your professional and personal development. If you want to learn a new language or go to a conference, we'll cover the costs – up to €2,500 per year.
Your role and responsibilities
As our Digital Advertising Specialist, you'll help more people around the world discover the joy of making music. To do that, you will guide and scale our advertising strategy across multiple online marketing channels and countries. Together with our Creative Team you will develop ad concepts that touch the hearts of piano players and lead them to start learning with flowkey.
Your tasks will include:
- Based on an excellent understanding of our market, target group, and KPIs, you strategically plan advertising campaigns across various ad channels and countries
- You set up campaigns, monitor performance, and constantly improve our ad strategy based on KPIs.
- You find smart and creative ways to optimally distribute our ad budget and scale it from six-figures to seven-figures a month
- With your good intuition for effective advertising and your analytical skills, you create new ad concepts for various ad channels
- Together with our Marketing and Creative Team, you design concepts for new creatives, including script writing, prototyping, and testing
- For our ongoing internationalization, you conduct market research and work together with freelancers and agencies to localize our ad concepts
- Experience in ad campaign management across multiple digital marketing channels, preferably Facebook / Insta, TikTok, Apple Search Ads, Google or Youtube
- Excellent understanding of what makes an ad effective and how to measure and monitor its performance
- Experience in the creation or co-creation of ads with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or TikTok
- Excellent sense and understanding of online marketing trends
- Very good copywriting, communication, and rhetorical skills
- High affinity for numbers and reporting
- Fluent in English and at least basic German skills
- Strong passion for music, and preferably some piano playing experience
- Bonus points: Design or video-editing skills, experience with OTT, experience with offline marketing channel
How to apply
Please click on “Apply to Position” to send us your cover letter and CV through the application form. We look forward to meeting you!