Who we are
Most people dream of being able to play a musical instrument. We develop outstanding products that enable anyone to achieve this dream. Our first product is flowkey: a revolutionary app for learning to play the piano. After our launch in 2015 flowkey quickly became one of the global leaders in its category, with more than 5 million users from over 100 countries. We are also one of the exceptions in the startup world, as we have been profitable from the beginning. This enabled us to go our own way and create a great culture.
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Flexible work location: You decide where you want to work: in our beautiful office, from home, or anywhere else in the world.
- Free time management: We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed appointments every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Shared success: We distribute part of the company's annual profits among the whole team. This way everyone takes part in our financial success.
- Support for your growth: We actively support you in your professional and personal development. If you want to learn a new language or go to a conference, we'll cover the costs – up to €2,500 per year.
Your role and responsibilities
At flowkey, you will work on growing our existing channels (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, Native Advertising, Apple Search Ads etc.) but also take ownership of introducing new advertisement opportunities and fuel our growth. Thanks to your outstanding analytical skills, you are able to build and improve systems for tracking and optimizing ad performance.
Here’s a detailed description of your tasks:
- Introduce new ad channels and grow them to scale
- Test and manage new campaign structures and audiences
- Work on automating channel management
- Improve ad performance monitoring to optimize our ad spend across all channels
- Generate insights on ad creative performance and iterate together with our creative team
- Own and constantly develop our ad tracking with Adjust, Google Analytics, and our DWH
- Stay on top of the latest trends in online advertising and identify growth opportunities
- You have 3+ years of work experience in app marketing and a track record of successfully growing paid user acquisition
- You have a strong drive towards growth, are highly proactive, and a great communicator
- You have already managed campaigns on Facebook Ads and other platforms like Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, Outbrain, Taboola, or podcast ads
- You have outstanding analytical skills and excellent command of spreadsheets
- You are familiar with ad tracking and mobile attribution providers like Adjust, AppsFlyer, Branch etc.
- You have basic SQL knowledge, experience with business intelligence platforms like Tableau, Superset, or Metabase, and have previously worked on marketing automation
- You speak English fluently and German at a basic level
How to apply
Please click on "Apply To Position" to send us your cover letter and CV through the application form. We look forward to meeting you.